Tohi Caramelized Pecans
- 3 tbsp (45 g) Monk Fruit Sweetener (Golden)
- ¾ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground allspice
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp (15mL) Tohi Original
- 1 cup (112g) pecan (can be halves, left whole, or chopped)
- Cut a large sheet of foil and put it over a tray. Place it on the counter.
- In a small bowl, stir together the monk fruit sweetener (golden), cinnamon, allspice, and salt. Stir in the Tohi Original until all of the ingredients are mixed well.
- Add the pecans to a small pan and cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, for 2-3 minutes or until fragrant.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the cinnamon mixture. Stir constantly with a spatula until the pecans are completely coated.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared foil. Let the pecans cool completely to room temperature and ensure the coating has hardened and turned crunchy before breaking apart any clumps.